SIX REASONS TO VISIT DUBAI
Dubai is one step closer to us since this December the Dubai Corporation Tourism Commerce and Marketing just opened an office here in Romania and is represented by Advance Travel agency. The opening event was one with oriental taste. Beside the Arabic delights, the henna tattoos, the flavored coffee,the sand show and the traditional music, this event showed me a side of Dubai that I didn’t know and made me want to visit this fascinating destination as soon as possible.
1. Dubai is a fabulous city full of huge buildings, artificial islands and the home of the largest shopping centers in the world, a shopping haven.
2. I found out is that if you want to visit Dubai, you need a weekend for shopping and another week to enjoy all that this emirate has to offer you. I didn’t know that Dubai is a sports paradise. From extreme sports to water sports, to the greatest amusement parks. Imagine that in one week you can try sand boarding, sky diving over The Palm, wake boarding, surfing or kite surfing, scuba diving, you can ride the sand dunes with an ATV or with a 4×4 car, you can go skiing on an artificial ski track or you can simply fly over Dubai.
3. Another fabulous experience is outside the city. You just have to rent an off road vehicle and adventure yourself into the mountains nearby. Hiking, mountain biking or climbing are pure adrenaline out there. You can also enjoy kayaking on the turquoise lake water and when the night falls you can end the day with a campfire.
4. I also fall in love with the image of the old Dubai: colorful markets, traditional mosques and buildings, water channels where you can enjoy boat rides and camel racing.
5. Don’t think that Dubai is an expensive destination, reserved only for the rich ones! No way! Dubai has affordable prices for families with kids . The resorts are in charge of providing both kids and parents the coolest amusement parks and activities in order to keep them happy and busy.
6. Ladies should try also the SPA in Dubai for a five star experience.
I can’t wait to visit Dubai with my husband and try the fabulous experience that this emirate has to offer.
P.S. For shopping enthusiasts, here is a short list of Dubai Shopping Festival 2017:
12-Hour Exclusive New Year Shopping Starting 12 pm, 1 January – Mall of the Emirates, City Centre Mirdif, City Centre Deira, City Centre Me’aisem City Centre Al Barsha and City Centre Al Shindagha – up to 90% discounts at retail outlets.
Infiniti Mega Raffle Daily Draws from 26 December to 4 February – The Infiniti Mega Raffle is back at the Dubai Shopping Festival with one lucky shopper winning an Infiniti QX70 plus AED 150,000 in cash every day.
Dubai Gold & Jewellery Group Promotion 26 December to 28 January – DGJG will change the lives of 100 gold and jewellery buyers spending a minimum AED 500 at participating gold and jewellery outlets in Dubai. They can win 1 kilo of gold.
These are only three examples of promotions offered by the stores, but the shopping centers in Dubai will be full of surprises in 2017.